Monday, June 20, 2022
In this direction, to organize and conduct various activities, Sports and Games Committee is formed with the following objectives:
- To help students to improve their physical fitness and mental strength.
- To develop sportsman spirit.
- To inculcate achievers’ attitude through competitive spirit.
- To give them practical exposure application of management concepts such as planning, coordinating, control, direction, motivation etc.
- To help students to achieve a health-enhancing life of physical activity.
- To help students to understand and respect individual differences among people in physical settings.
- To provide for a safe physical environment.
- To provide students with a variety of activities that will enhance life - long learning and participation.
- To develop superior individual / team skills and prowess.
- To promote physical excellence.
- To create awareness and importance in students community regarding physical education and health and preventive methods, protect themselves in their future not getting attacked by bodily disorders like diabetes, obesity etc, which leads to other diseases.
- To create awareness about sports activities and make students outstanding athletes by giving coaching in different sports disciplines
- To prepare students to participate in inter university level
- To select fresh students (those who have not participated in any sports activity in their school studies) to motivate them and encourage them to take up any one of the game and provide coaching in that particular activity.
- To train the students to become a healthy and to refine their sports and games skills and to develop the leadership qualities among the students.
- To identifying and nurturing the sports talents of the students and to coach them systematically to become a champion.
- To create excellent sports infrastructure and to promote new sports and games.