Infra & Facilities
- St Mary‘s group is a multi-campus institution located with its campuses at Budampadu Chebrolu, Hyderabad, Podili, and Kolkata. The campuses are endowed with polices & procedures approved by the governing body to establish & extend enrichment of infrastructure that facilitates teaching & learning process.
- To provide aesthetically designed buildings to carry out academic, administrative, examination, residential and other extra circular activities.
- All the laboratories have advanced equipment and unanimous buildings with laboratories, classroom, seminar hall, office space, student amenities, library, faculty rooms, guest rooms, and residential facilities for students and faculty.
- To employ ICT requirements in teaching and learning.
- The laboratories are designed as per curriculum with safety features installed.
- All the class rooms are equipped with audio-visual aids and learning materials like charts, working models, multimedia models etc.
- All the campuses and buildings are provided with generator all the time to avoid interruptions to the academic environment.
- The water supply for the laboratories, canteen, garden and consumption are met by ground water, public water supply and treated waste water.
- Transportation has a fleet of 15 buses, 02 vans and 02 cars for students, faculty and administration to meet various needs.
- The library is well furnished with thousands of volumes and number of journals to supplement the knowledge to students and teachers. The library also provides book banks for economically weaker students and the digital library is equipped with number of desktops to provide e- journals and internet for students.
|Particulars||Number of Rooms|
|Common Computer Center||6|
|Training and Placement Cell||1|