The Roles and Responsibilities:
- The department of physical education has infrastructures for all the indoor and outdoor games. It is headed by a Director of Physical Education.
- The activities are carried out throughout the academic year.
- The facilities are available in the college campus for both outdoor and indoor sports and games for the students to practice and also to conduct the inter-department and inter-collegiate sports and tournaments.
- SMGG provides Running track, Football field, Cricket pitch with provision of net practice, Basketball court, Volleyball courts, Badminton courts, Chess and Carom.
- Encourages students to participate in Sports and Games giving importance to physical education as well as encouraging student’s interests.
- Encourages students by conducting special events annually that includes encouraging students by rewarding them through conducting tournaments etc.
- Encourage students to participate in games conducted university level, district level, state level and national tournaments.
|S.No||Name of the Staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|1||U. Shiva Shankar-PD||Physical Director||Admin||Co-Ordinator|
|2||Mr. E.Ravindra Reddy||Asst.Professor||CSE||Member|
|3||Mr.N. Kumar Babu||Asst.Professor||ECE||Member|
|6||Mr. Y Gopi||Asst.Professor||CE||Member|
|S.No||Name of the Student||Roll Number||Department||Position Held|
|1||Dasari Anusha||16BJ1E0039||MBA||Student Member|
|3||Md.Amir Sohail||14BJ1A0367||MECH||Student Member|
|7||A.Vijaya Lakshmi||14BJ1R0002||Pharmacy||Student Member|
|8||Somaraju vijay kumar||16BJ5A0223||EEE||Student Member|