Responsibilities of Social Welfare BC, SC, ST Cell:
- Disseminating the information regarding various academic programs on the campus and from other colleges/universities.
- Imparting interview, debating, group discussion and presentation skills to the students.
- Conducting the training programs in collaboration with industries, recruiting agencies etc.
- Preparing the students for entrepreneurship.
- Developing the all-round personality of the students.
- Improving the communication skills, GK, IQ, EQ of the students.
- Assisting the students in drafting, preparation of CVs, etc.
- Creating a sense of community service through participation.
- Inculcating positive thinking for physical and mental health.
- Providing conductive atmosphere to strengthen teaching-learning process, student-teacher relationship, peer group relationship, etc.
- Coordinating the programs of Coaching Center for Minorities, Center for Women’s Studies, BC, SC & ST Cell, Yoga Center, Health Center and Sports Board.
|S.No||Name of the Staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|1||Mr. Ch. Srinivas Kumar||Dean, Academics||ECE||Co-Ordinator|
|3||Mr.P. Bhanu Chand||Asst.Professor||CSE||Member|
|7||Ms. Ch Swathi||Asst.Professor||CE||Member|
|S.No.||Name of the Student||Roll Number||Department||Position Held|
|2||Kosuri Bhavani||16BJ1E00A5||MBA||Student Member|
|3||B.Rama Krishna||14BJ1A0318||MECH||Student Member|
|4||Suvarna Raju||14BJ1A0143||CIVIL||Student Member|
|8||S Ramesh Naik||15BJ5A0213||EEE||Student Member|