Seminars and Conferences
- The college encourages the departments to organize workshops, seminars, Faculty Development Programs and Conferences.
- The college encourages faculty members to attend workshops, seminars, conferences and Faculty Development Programs at other institutions by providing Academic leaves.
- The College supports the departments to conduct lectures on research methodologies by distinguished academicians to promote research activities in the departments and also to enrich their delivery of curriculum incorporating research aspects of the subjects.
- As per the faculty members‘ requirement, the College library procures text books, various journals and technical magazines to provide effective tool for the instruction delivery.
- The library collects video lectures of eminent professors on various subjects which are made available in the central and department libraries for the use of faculty.
- The students of ECE Dept , have presented 25 international conference papers about 70 members participated in the proceedings of International conference on ―Recent Advances in Emerging Technologies, Basic Sciences and Business Research Methods ( ICRAETBSBRM- 2016)" at St. Mary‘s Group of Institutions, Guntur. These students were guided by the officer-in-charge of "Center for Advanced Electronic Studies ( AES), R&D Wing. Dept of ECE", Mr. Ashok Gajjala. Students presented paper on fields of Electro-Bio Chemistry, Electromagnetics, Embedded Systems.