Roles and Responsibilities:
- Encourage all faculty and students participants to various research activities i.e. publications and participation of seminars and conferences.
- Necessary equipment/tools for each department should be identified and procured as per the norms of the institution.
- Preferences will be given to project proposals that have potential to lead to an entrepreneurship or national importance.
- Coordinator and faculty members shall prepare the annual budget for cell.
- Coordinator and committee charge regulate various research activities in the college
- Student members are encouraging the class members for various research and report to the committee on regular basis.
- Member from department shall look after and monitoring issues and review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management policy
- One cell in-charge and faculty member from department schedules the seminar with industrial experts on latest trends
|S.No||Name of the Staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|3||Mr.P.Sunil Kumar||Asst.Professor, HOD||EEE||Member|
|4||Mr. Subhani Shaik||Assoc.Professor, HOD||CSE||Member|
|7||Ms. A Siva Naga Divya||Asst.Professor||MBA||Member|
|S.No||Name of the Student||Roll No||Department||Position Held|
|1||Ch.Venkata Guru||14BJ1R0041||Pharmacy||Student Member|
|2||GERA VIKRAM||14BJ1A0213||EEE||Student Member|