The Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in a service trip involving engineering-related work.
- Weekly tutoring activities involving only physical activity are not applicable.
- Participate in a student professional-society-sanctioned field trip.
- Attend departmental seminars.
- Attend the Undergraduate Research Poster session in September and write a report on a minimum of 3 posters.
- Attend a graduate student’s master’s or PhD thesis defense.
- Participate in Career Center activities approved by the College.
- Attend a Networking or Alumni event such as:
- SWE(The Society of Women Engineers) Networking Dinner and talk
- Personal interview with an Alumnus
- Career Center sponsored ‘Employer Resume Review” prior to the Career Fairs
- Job shadowing with an alumnus
|S.No||Name of the staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|1||Mr Ch Ravi babu||Vice Principal||Admin||Co-Ordinator|
|9||Ch. Leela Pavani||Asst.Professor||Pharmacy||Member|
|10||Mr. S.L.V.V.D Sharma||Asst.Professor||CSE||Member|
|S.No.||Name of the Student||Roll Number||Department||Position Held|
|1||A Ravi Teja||15BJ1AO205||EEE||Student Member|
|2||Inavolu Gopi||16BJ1E0067||MBA||Student Member|
|5||Kranth kumar||15BJ1A0373||MECH||Student Member|
|7||Ch.Sai Srinivasu||16BJ1A0409||ECE||Student Member|