The Roles and Responsibilities:
- The main aim of National Service Scheme (NSS) Cell is personality development through social service or community service.
- This Programme is to inculcate the social welfare thoughts in the students, and to provide service to the society without any prejudice.
- The motto of NSS is "NOT ME BUT YOU". It underlines that the welfare of an individual is ultimately dependent on the welfare of the society as a whole.
- It does activities like Community Development Projects - Health, Cleanliness, Road Safety, Visits to Homes, Consumer Awareness etc.
- Skill development (first aid, disaster management, public speaking) and Career guidance for the NSS Volunteers, by the experts.
- National Service Scheme is a student – centered program and it is complementary to education. It is a noble experiment in academic extension.
- It gives an extended dimension to Higher Education system and orients the student youth to community service.
|S.No||Name of the staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|1||Mr. Subhani Shaik||Asst.Professor, HOD||CSE||Co-ordinator|
|6||Mr. SLLVVD. Sarma||Asst.Professor||S&H||Member|
|S.No||Name of the Student||Roll Number||Department||Position Held|
|1||K Jagadeesh kumar||17BJ5A0208||EEE||Student Member|
|2||P.Pavani triveni||14BJ1R0082||Pharmacy||Student Member|
|6||M.Bala Manikanta||14BJ1A0360||MECH||Student Member|
|8||Dasari Prasanna||16BJ1E0041||MBA||Student Member|