Creation of the Committee
The laboratory Committee shall serve as a forum to ensure the functioning of industrial
hygiene and safety in the computer labs / electronic labs and complement the associated
research and support service settings. The Committee shall support the participation of
faculty in the development and analysis of related technological and regulatory issues.
- To help students to prove and confirm for themselves through experiments, what they learn in the classroom.
- To organize the laboratory for oral and practical examinations.
- To ensure proper maintenance of the laboratory.
The faculty and students gives their choice for acting as coordinators in the Committee.
Based on the choices given, the Institute‟s Executive Council will select the coordinators from
each department and constitute the Committee.
Roles and Responsibilities
[The roles and responsibilities listed here are only indicative, but not exhaustive. The IQAC Team
reserves rights to Edit/ Append / Delete any part or all of these roles and responsibilities from time to
time and as required for compliance with the IQAC criteria]
- Preparation of laboratory manuals.
- Preparation of lab schedules.
- Identification of additional lab exercises.
- Maintenance of laboratory log books and usage records.
- Maintenance of computers.
- Reporting of malfunctioning, repairs and other discrepancies pertaining to lab(s).
- Ensure the cleanliness of the lab and ensuring to switch off all equipment after use.
- Maintain the records and file all the activities conducted and submit the same to theIQAC Committee.