The Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the college in setting up and supervising, ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Equitable access and affordability of academic programmes to all sections of society for the significance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- Organizing workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities contributing to quality improvement.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Organizing activities promoting environmental consciousness in the college.
- Obtaining feedback from all stake holders on curriculum, infrastructure facilities, performance of teachers and departments.
- Encouraging research activities in the college through R&D committee.
- Monitoring regular audits of the departments by academic audit committee.
- Promotion of quality education, counseling system and monitoring the progress of the students.
|S.No||Name of the Staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|1||Dr.S R K Murthy||Academic Co-ordinator||Admin||Co-ordinator|
|3||Mr.Y Raghava||Campus Inchage||Admin||Member|