The Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Industry-Institute Partnership Centre (IIPC) of the institute is a dedicated to promote the close interaction of industry and various departments of the institute.
- The IIPC facilitates consultancy, sponsored R & D projects and industrial and academic trainings those are not prescribed in the syllabus in addition to conducting industrial exhibitions and interaction meets.
- IIPC prepares engineering students for jobs in multinational companies, by exposing them to newer technologies and engineering methodologies.
- An exclusive Industry Institution Partnership (IIP) Cell is responsible in building institute-industry collaboration for mutual benefit.
- The objective of the IIP Cell is to reduce the gap between industry expectations (practice) and academic offerings (theory) by direct involvement of industry to attain a symbiosis.
- Their inputs are taken for curriculum development and also for training programs to make students job ready.
- To develop linkages with world class R&D organizations and educational institutions in India and abroad for excellence in teaching, research and consultancy practices.
|S.No||Name of the staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|2||Mr. Subhani Shaik||Assoc.Professor, HOD||CSE||Member|
|3||D.Satya narayana||Asst.Professor, HOD||ECE||Member|
|4||K.Mohan Kumar||Asst.Professor, HOD||ME||Member|
|6||Dr.S.Govardhana Rao||Asst.Professor, HOD||S&H||Member|
|S.No.||Name of the Student||Roll Number||Department||Position Held|
|2||V Ravi Kumar||15BJ5A0215||EEE||Student Member|
|4||S.Reena Kousar||14BJ1R0095||Pharmacy||Student Member|
|5||K.Nagendra Babu||14BJ1A0446||ECE||Student Member|
|6||G.Hema Srinivas||14BJ1A0540||CSE||Student Member|
|8||K.Ravi Teja||16BJ1E0098||MBA||Student Member|