The Roles and Responsibilities:
- The president, hostel committee shall report to the Council of Wardens regarding the effective discharge of duties by the Hostel Committee.
- The hostel committee shall take active interest in general welfare of the students residing in the hostel and assist the Council of Wardens in maintaining the living standards.
- The hostel committee shall report to the Chairman, Council of Wardens on the services given by the hostel staff and contractors.
- The hostel committee shall assist the Council of Wardens in the timely allotment of the rooms, report any unauthorized use or misuse of hostel or guest rooms and bring to notice any untoward incidence occurring in the Hostel premises.
- Allotment of rooms to the students as per the guidelines issued by the office
- Regular visit to hostel for better interaction with the students
- To give permission to the Guests for residing in the hostel on the request of the students.
- To supervise the working of hostel staff
- To solve the day to day problems of the students
- To deal with the acts of indiscipline of the students.
|S.No.||Name of the Staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|1||Mr.Y. Raghava||Campus Incharge||Admin||Co-ordinator|
|3||Mr.T Mahesh Babu||Asst.Professor||ECE||Member|
|9||Mr.M. Rama Krishna||Asst.Professor||Pharmacy||Member|
|S.No||Name of the student||Roll.no||Department||Position Held|
|2.||N.Venkata Ravi||15BJ1A0318||MECH||Student Member|
|4.||N.V.K Ramaiah||14BJ1A0155||CIVIL||Student Member|
|5.||P.V.Chandrashekara Reddy||15BJ1A0446||ECE||Student Member|