The Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provision of a range of high quality undergraduate and postgraduate programs which meet the needs of students.
- Leadership and development of innovation in teaching and learning and curriculum design.
- Enhancement of the quality of the student experience.
- Development of the College’s international profile and internationalization activities.
- Management and development of all of the College’s resources: financial, people, infrastructure, and external relations.
- Faculty shall ensure that discipline is maintained in the classroom, labs and college premises. In case of serious matters of indiscipline, the same shall be reported to the HOD/Principal/Director.
- Course file material may be photocopied with the permission of the concerned HOD.
- Details of the photocopying shall be entered in the register book kept in the documentation Room.
|S.No||Name of the Staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|1||Mr. Ch. Srinivas Kumar||Dean, Academics||ECE||Co-Ordinator|
|7||G Naga Sravani||Asst.Professor||S&H||Member|
|S.No.||Name of the Student||Roll Number||Department||Position Held|
|1||Adi UdayaLakshmi||16BJ1E00Q8||MBA||Student Member|
|3||K.Pavan Kumar||14BJ1A0352||MECH||Student Member|
|4||P.V Naga sai Akil||14BJ1A0168||CIVIL||Student Member|
|6||K.Sai Kumar||15BJ1A0549||CSE||Student Member|
|7||K.Sai Kumar||15BJ1R0046||Phramacy||Student Member|
|8||K Dugra Rao||17BJ5A0209||EEE||Student Member|