The Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administering the Faculty Grievance Policy.
- Receiving and reviewing all complaints received by the Provost and determining the following as stated in the Faculty Grievance Procedure:
- a) Whether a complaint falls within the definition of a grievance,
- b) Whether the complaint is a grievable matter,
- c) Whether a grievable dispute exists,
- d) Whether a Board of Trustees or University policy cited within the Statement of Grievance is applicable to the issue(s) presented in the grievance,
- e) Whether other avenues of resolution are appropriate,
- f) Whether the complaint has met the time requirements,
- g) Whether sufficient evidence exists to move forward to a formal hearing,
- h) Whether the proper respondent(s) has/have been named, and
i). whether any other circumstance exists to warrant a conclusion that the complaint is not subject to the Faculty Grievance Policy.
- Serving as members of a Hearing Panel, if selected, in accordance with the procedure for selection stated in the Faculty Grievance Procedure.
- The Faculty Grievance Committee shall receive training and advice from the Office of General Counsel.
|S.No||Name of the Staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|3||Mr. Ch. Srinivas Kumar||Dean, Academics||ECE||Member|
|7||Dr.S.Govardhana Rao||Asst.Professor, HOD||S&H||Member|
|8||Y.Sankar Rao||Asst.Professor, HOD||MBA||Member|