The Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinator and faculty members shall prepare the annual budget for examination.
- Coordinator and examination in-charge regulate examination cell
- Monitoring the discipline in examination by student members and report to the committee on regular basis.
- To prepare the Academic Calendar.
- The information gathered; prepare the class time tables in the prescribed format.
- By referring to the class timetables, prepare the timetables of individual faculty members and labs.
- Make the class time tables available in the Documentation Room for students’ reference.
- Admission committee is responsible and authority for determining who should admit to the college, it determines evolution of applications.
- The committee is responsible for assuring compliance with the admissions policies.
- The committee is responsible for periodic review of admissions policies and necessary revisions.
|S.No||Name of the Staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|1||Mr. O.Siva Chenna Kesavulu||Asst.Professor||CSE||Co-Ordinator|
|2||Mr.I Sri Ram Murthy||Asst.Professor||CSE||Member|
|S.No.||Name of the Student||Roll Number||Department||Signature|
|1||T.Vijaya Kumar||14BJ1A0195||CE||Student Member|
|2||C Naga Raju||16BJ5A0209||EEE||Student Member|
|3||K. Mahesh Kumar||15BJ1A0308||ME||Student Member|
|4||D.Narasimha Rao||14BJ1A0011||Pharmacy||Student Member|
|8||P Phani Kumar||16BJ1E00H1||MBA||Student Member|