The Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking
- Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), etc.
- Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
- Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
|S.No||Name of the Staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|2||Mr. Subhani Shaik||Assoc.Professor, HOD||CSE||Member|
|8||A Siva NagaDivya||Asst.Professor||MBA/MCA||Member|