The Roles and Responsibilities:
- To organize Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programs and Faculty Development Programs in the region for the benefit of S&T persons.
- To develop and introduce curriculum on Entrepreneurship Development at various levels including degree/diploma courses of the parent institution and other institutes in the region.
- To conduct research work and survey for identifying entrepreneurial opportunities (particularly in S&T areas and service sector).
- To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support system, information on technologies, etc.
- To arrange visits to industries for prospective entrepreneurs.
- To act as a Regional Information Centre on business opportunities, processes, technologies, market, etc. by creating and maintaining relevant data bases.
- To conduct skill development training program leading to self/wage employee
|S.No||Name of the Staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|5||Mr.K.Hema Sundara Rao||Asst.Professor||ME||Member|
|S.NO||NAME OF THE STUDENT||ROLL NUMBER||DEPARTMENT||Position Held|
|1||K.Nagendra Babu||15BJ1F0023||MCA||Student Member|
|2||R.Siva krishna||15BJ1A0363||ME||Student Member|
|4||K.Sudheer Kumar||14BJ1A0455||ECE||Student Member|
|7||SHAIK SALEEM||14BJ1A0231||EEE||Student Member|
|8||S Hari Babu||16BJ1E00M1||MBA||Student Member|