To develop a center that produces civil engineers to cater the needs of broad array of disciplines with innovations and latest trends and technologies.
- To produce the leaders of tomorrow to take the challenges in creating and building environment that serves the society.
- To create the leaders to develop an attitude that use the civil engineering field into other disciplines to face the ever-changing needs, risks and constraints to build a better environment.
- To produce the graduates to have a commitment and dedication to improve the quality of life of those around them.
- An ability to design a system, or process to meet desired needs, in the field of Civil Engineering, within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health, safety, and sustainability.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering..
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern Civil Engineering tools such as Structural Design and Irrigation systems necessary for engineering practice.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of Civil Engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- An ability to recognize the global issues like green initiatives and alternate energy sources and relate the Civil Engineering solutions to meet such requirements.
- An ability to become an entrepreneur or employee in the field of Civil Engineering or related industry or be able to get qualified in competitive examinations like GRE, GATE, CAT, GMAT, PSUs, etc.
- An ability to take technology to villages and to recognize the rural requirements.
|PO 1||PO 2||PO 3||PO 4||PO 5||PO 6||PO 7||PO 8||PO9||PO 10||PO 11||PO 12|