The Roles and Responsibilities:
- A canteen committee is responsible for monitoring the operations of the canteen and implementing and reviewing the canteen policy.
- Plan, organize, monitor and lead all aspects of the daily operation of the canteen.
- Provide leadership, supervision and training to canteen staff and volunteers to ensure the delivery of an efficient, quality and affordable food service to the College community.
- Ensure all canteen staff and volunteers provide a high level of customer service to students and other canteen customers.
- In collaboration with the Business Manager and Accountant, monitor and review food product sale prices with a view to achieving an appropriate balance between Sales volume, profit margin and value for money without compromising quality.
- In collaboration with the Business Manager and Accountant, actively participate in the annual budget process including identifying capital requirements.
- Actively monitor the College calendar, weekly and daily bulletins in order to predict and plan for daily demand in order to satisfy customer needs and minimize wastage.
|S.No||Name of the Staff||Designation||Department||Position Held|
|1||Mr. Ch. Srinivas Kumar||Dean, Academics||ECE||Co-Ordinator|
|2||Mr. K Narendra||Asst.Professor||CSE||Member|
|7||Mrs. R Siva Parvathi||Asst.Professor||S&H||Member|
|S.No.||Name of the Student||Roll Number||Department||Position Held|
|1||B Anusha Mahalakshmi||16BJ1E0023||MBA||Student Member|
|2||G.Suneel Kumar||15BJ1F0012||MCA||Student Member|
|8||B Trinath||15BJ1AO206||EEE||Student Member|